The Punishers S6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Punishers S6

Where war begins...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Residence or Palace
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 am by Render

» MEMBER PROFILE
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:36 pm by Krilo

» Punishers 3
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 am by Render

» nice to know u all
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:03 pm by robbie1995

» Birth-Days
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:19 pm by ooji

» consiladaition
MEMBER PROFILE EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm by Render

» WHO WANTS SITTER?
MEMBER PROFILE EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 am by pyron

» Coalition Chat
MEMBER PROFILE EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 am by timothydabes

» Attacking Other Wings
MEMBER PROFILE EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 am by thongah

MEMBER PROFILE
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 am by thongah
the format goes like this.. MEMBER PROFILE..this also a way to introduce yourself...JUST COPY PASTE THE FORMAT AND EDIT IT..YOU CAN ALSO ADD SOMETHING..THANKS

IGN: thongah
tribe: gaul
coordinates: 27/50
GMT: +8
Alliance wing belong:
+im wing leader of PnS-NE2, but we are going to merge with the 2 sub wing of NE or to the main wing
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the …

Comments: 13
Punishers 3
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 am by Render
is punisher 3 an official wing or not?

Comments: 0
nice to know u all
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 am by huaren
I am huaren from pns-main alliance.
I played gaul in this server.
thank.
lol!

Comments: 10
Birth-Days
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 pm by massimo
lets get a list and hopefully when we are settled we can start giving out presents Smile

ill start with the one and only feb 25

Comments: 20
consiladaition
MEMBER PROFILE EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm by Render
when i look around i see pns sw3 pns nw T and pns swm which im in all near me, this area of the world needs to be consiladated

Comments: 0
WHO WANTS SITTER?
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:02 pm by thongah
FOR THOSE WHO WANTS SITTER.. PLEASE POST HERE.. FORMAT GOES LIKE THIS

I WANT SITTER...
MY IGN S6= thongah
my tribe= gaul
My alliance= PnS NE2
MY GMT= +8

I WANT GMT = -8, OR + OR - 8 DIFFernce or just it has difference of 5..
I WANT A SITTER FROM ALLIANCE= any alliance wing of punisher
WHAT I WANT = raid my troops when im on bed and upgrade my resources..
OTHERS= please IGM me for other …

Comments: 2
Coalition Chat
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 am by Anonymous
Idea In past servers I've found that the ability to discuss and chat about topics was often very clutch. That way you don't have to wait for messages to be passed around and read or people to check out the forum and respond.

I don't know what other people prefer. But personally I found Skype to be the best, simplest and most efficient means. Anyone that would like to join up, just go to …

Comments: 11
Attacking Other Wings
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:38 am by Hayla-PnS
Hello!

It has come to my attention that some of our wings are attacking the other wings. I would like to special mention PnS-NWO (will be PnS-NWM soon), that many of the members there have been attacking members from PnS-TNW. I dont understand why people cant follow even the simplest rule of being in an alliance.

Why do I have to constantly remind everyone NOT TO ATTACK ALLIES?!?! This is …

Comments: 11
Defences Anyone?
MEMBER PROFILE EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 am by timothydabes
Anybody that needs defences tell me, i currently have 70 phalanx and 1 hero sitting around.. Cant raid properly now that everyone beside me cranny uped.Ill send reinforcements to everyone, but Prefably from the NE.

Comments: 8
Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 am

MEMBER PROFILE

Go down 
+7
villainE
absy
mystic
Garuda
wolfpack_
Ohmsfnord
thongah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
thongah

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 am

the format goes like this.. MEMBER PROFILE..this also a way to introduce yourself...JUST COPY PASTE THE FORMAT AND EDIT IT..YOU CAN ALSO ADD SOMETHING..THANKS

IGN: thongah
coordinates: 27/50
Alliance wing belong:
+im wing leader of PnS-NE2, but we are going to merge with the 2 sub wing of NE or to the main wing
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the alliance, being active til end game..
do you have sitter or sitting: 2 sitter, and 2 sitting
experienced: played at ph1 over all incharge of the alliance but im not embassy holder, com8 im recruiter and diplomat, and here at com6.. i dont see end game yet but i will see it now with you guys...
about you: my name is antonio im a filipino, i loved RTS so thats why i loved this game.. im really addicted to this game and i love to always play with team.. im cooperative and super active santa merry xmass
Back to top Go down
Ohmsfnord

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:22 am

IGN: Ohmsfnord
coordinates: -19/-39
GMT: -5
Alliance wing belong: PnS-SWM
what can you offer to the alliance: I'm a good defensive and support player, and I'm more than happy to churn out those phalanx and send them where they're needed.
do you have sitter or sitting: 1 sitter
experienced: I have accounts on all the .com servers, and I've been playing since August of 2008.
about you: My name is Rob, and I'm online for about an hour each morning, and for several hours in the evening - pretty much whenever I am home and awake.
Back to top Go down

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 am

IGN: BEESTING
tribe: Teuton, ever farming and raiding.
coordinates: -44/100, for now....hehehe
GMT: -7
Alliance wing belong: PnS-NWM- Kind of taking responsibility and leadership over the entire NW portion of Punisher for now.
what can you offer to the alliance: I was the leader of OMNI*V* last s6 and so have experience leading major wings into battle. Also familiar with many of the returning veterans from last server
do you have sitter or sitting: 1 sitter, 1 sitting
experienced: Tons of experience for the first 6-9 months. RL kept getting in the way of finishing servers though.
about you: My name is Chris. I'm 25 and from Colorado, USA.
Back to top Go down

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 am

IGN: mutsuru
tribe: roman
coordinates: -74/44
GMT: +2
Alliance wing belong: PnS-NWM
what can you offer to the alliance: should look for more gauls and romans.
experienced: played in many tr servers. besides com6, i'm also playing in tr3 as teuton. i'm leading my ally and nowadays we are trying to build ww.
about you: real name mutlu, from turkey. graduate student.
Back to top Go down
wolfpack_

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:58 am

IGN: wolfpack
coordinates: 63/54
GMT: +5
Alliance wing belong: Im in Punisher NE4
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the alliance ill fight to the death for this alliance
do you have sitter or sitting: 1 sitter not sitting
experienced: ive played 1 sever before came late found get TT quick and start raiding works well

Im glad to fight with you guys

wolfpack
Back to top Go down

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 pm

IGN: yamba
tribe: teutons 4ever
coordinates: -80/22
GMT: +1
Alliance wing belong: ???i'm italian...eheheh
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the alliance, being active til end game..
do you have sitter or sitting: we're 5 sharers,i've 2 sitter and i'm sitter of 2 members(mutsuru and VAMP)
experienced: played in the first s3(T2) of travian.it...very experienced
about you: my name is yann im an italian,i like drums,(hard rock,heavy metal ,punks,ska,ska skinhead,reggae)music,sex,my girlfriend,travian...

albino crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy albino
Back to top Go down
Garuda

Garuda

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:14 pm

IGN: Garuda
tribe: Teuton
coordinates: 135|21
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the alliance, being hyper active till, motivating co members if given opportunity.
do you have sitter or sitting: 1 sitter, and 2 sitting
experienced: I am still playing S2, S3 and am a key member of the alliance (Diplomat on both the servers) Was Offense Minister with PnS-NE4 before i joined PnS-NE2. I am a very motivating team player and love taking up responsibilities.
about you: I am a very active player, I am almost on for more than 10+ hrs. My name is Anant, however better known as Andy among my friends. I am from Mumbai, India. I am very passionate about this game as it runs with in my veins. Above all Maturity is what you all can expect from me. I am professional drummer and work as a client Associate with a firm in New York.Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
mystic

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:24 pm

IGN: mysticalguy188
tribe: Gaul
coordinates: (51,55)
GMT: -5
Alliance wing belong: I head the PnS-NE4 wing of the Punishers alliance.
do you have sitter or sitting: 1 sitter, and 2 sitting
experienced: I think I played in three servers before this one. I gave up Travian for about six months and then it hooked me back on! :-)
about you: I don't like dealing with stupid people or rude people because I don't cooperate with them. I live in Florida and I currently go to college. :-)
Back to top Go down
absy

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:12 pm

IGN: absy
tribe: Gaul
coordinates: 27/48
Alliance wing belong: PnS-NE2
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the alliance members to conquer s6
do you have sitter or sitting: 1 sitter
experienced: played in my2 (domestik server)
about you: i love this game so much & addicted to it. I'm also active and able to online everyday
Back to top Go down
villainE

villainE

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Member Profile   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:49 am

IGN: villainE
tribe: Teuton
coordinates: 79|110
GMT: +1
Alliance wing belong: PnS-NE4
what can you offer to the alliance: Experience and maturity and aggression and pirating! javascript:emoticonp('pirat')
pirat
do you have sitter or sitting: not yet but I'm on almost all day and when I'm not, my stuff is protected
experienced: I started S1 about 4 months in and am now in the end game playing in a SWAT wing. Our meta alliance is winning and probably will win in the end. I started on S3 (current round) and co-lead a top 20 alliance until family and personal reasons forced a pull out. I dabbled as a teuton (I have played gaul until now.) just to see what it was like on S8 until this server restarted.
about you: I am an American living in Amsterdam. Until I find a job, I'm a total Travian addict. Even when I find a job, I'll still be an addict but with so much time on my hands I can exorbitantly indulge my habit. Hey, it's better than being addicted to drugs.
Back to top Go down
Wall

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:34 am

IGN: Wall
coordinates: 18/11
GMT: -6
Alliance wing belong: PnS-NE
what can you offer to the alliance:I can offer completle dedication to any thing the allaince askes of me...Willing to send my last soilder or last crop to help. Im mostly a defensive sim player you know high resources little to no army, but im trying to do things differntly tthis time and have a little more of a radiing force, but im still mostly defensive. Already have level Residence up
do you have sitter or sitting:Had one sittier but he quit im not sitting any one
experienced: I have played serval .com servers one or two speed and about 5 or 6 regular or classic. I have never been givin the oppertuiny to be in charge of any thing, but am willing to try any thing. I hope to help to reach up to the end game
about you: My name is Justin, so uncommon right?, 17 live in tennessee I played high school football and was a starter, but im no longer playing. I love playing travian and I can't wait to start helping you guys...You need anything send me an IGM and ill help if I can.
Back to top Go down
gadiki

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:47 am

IGN: gadiki

coordinates: 58/58

GMT: 0

Alliance wing belong: i'm in the Punisher NE,Southern part

what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the alliance, being active and have some fun =)

do you have sitter or sitting:i have 2 sitter, and i'm siting them

experienced: played at server 8 and classic 3 both with gauls, kinda like the speed and the defensive units they have, i have been reading a lot of guids since the start to learn more about gauls and romans and teutons,and than i waited for a new server so i could start from the begin so that's why i'm here =)

about you: i have 2 eyes and hair and o look like a man!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
blackiceric

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:40 pm

IGN: blackiceric
coordinates: 29/28
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the alliance and setting of goal
do you have sitter or sitting: at the moment none
experienced: played at ph1, s8
about you: my name is ramir i'm also a filipino
Back to top Go down
Krilo

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:36 pm

IGN: Krilo
tribe: Teutons
coordinates: 96|42
GMT: -8
Alliance wing belong: I belong to PnS-NES
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with whole alliance not just my wing. very trustworthy and very active. here till the end game
do you have sitter or sitting: 1 sitter | 0 sitting
experienced: Played server 1 at end game stage now but were in the lead and dont need to pay much attention to it. Razz also on server 3 ( classic ) but mainly want to be on this server
about you: My name is Kalei and im Hawaiian. im from Hawaii but now live in las vegas.
i really like this game.! and look froward to seeing everyone at end game. Very Happy

P.S.

I Dislike the player " Zelda " Evil or Very Mad wish she was wiped off the face of travian..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEMBER PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBER PROFILE   MEMBER PROFILE Empty

Back to top Go down

MEMBER PROFILE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Punishers S6 :: Welcome :: Members-
Jump to: